Files, plug-ins, add-ons, documents…
Xbench29Plugin for SDL Trados Studio
Xbench29Plugin creates Xbench project for all SDLXLIFF files from active Studio project and opens Xbench application instantaneously. XBP file type (that is Xbench project file extension) must have a correct association with the Xbench application. Otherwise, Xbench will not be started. The plugin does not include any termbase or translation memories when creating Xbench project. The plugin saves XBP file in Studio project folder. XBP project filename is the same as the name of Studio project.
Please note, even though Xbench 2.9 is a very useful QA-check tool the Xbench 3.x is much better.
LanguageTool Plugin 1.1 for SDL Trados Studio
LanguageTool Plugin 1.1 for SDL Trados Studio. This plug-in integrates the LanguageTool grammar checker into SDL Trados Studio and enables grammar checking.
It works with Studio 2014, 2015, and 2017.
This plug-in is also available in SDL AppStore: http://appstore.sdl.com/app/languagetool-plugin/725/.
“LanguageTool is an Open Source proofreading program for English, French, German, Polish, and more than 20 other languages. It finds many errors that a simple spell checker cannot detect and several grammar problems.”
Inflection-aware Terminology Verifier
Experimental Inflection-aware Terminology Verifier plug-in for SDL Trados Studio.
Zip file contains:
- InflectionAwareTerminologyVerifier.sdlplugin - Studio plug-in (not signed)
- iatv_draft_overview.pdf - Inflection-aware Terminology Verifier overview
- IATV Test - Sample Studio project
- Motors.sdltb - Mutiterm termbase used in sample project
- standard_EN_PL_hunspell_dicts.zip - non-standard Hunspell dictionaries for English (less false-positives)
- pl_PL.pre - sample prefix list file
- pl_PL.usr - sample custom dictionary file